Tour - Recreation Deck
Due to the Pandora's deep-space, long-haul missions, the vessel boats an expanded Recreation Facilities Deck, the encompasses the outside rim of Deck Five.
- Pandora's Box, the ship's primary Mess Hall.
- The Crescent, a shopping/dining/entertainment precinct.
- Luna Eclipse, the ship's primary Bar/Lounge.
- Gifted, a 24 hour gymnasium and fitness centre.
- Daycare Centre, for the ship's many kids; from infants to children.
- Education Centre, a school for primary and secondary students.
|Description||Due to the Pandora's deep-space, long-haul missions, the vessel boats an expanded Recreation Facilities Deck, the encompasses the outside rim of Deck Five. The recreation facilities are divided into sections; The Pandora's Box is at the rear, the Crescent shops circling around to the left, and the Luna Eclipse spanning around to the right with the Gifted Gym at the end. In the middle of the Deck is the Daycare Centre (facing the Crescent) and the Holodecks (facing the Eclipse).
- The Pandora's Box is a 150-seat restaurant, delivering high quality fresh foods, local and seasonal dishes, and plenty of space for special events. Situated at the stern of the deck, Pandora's Box is your main Mess Hall for the ship, where crews will hold their main meals.
- The Crescent is located on the port side of the Recreation Deck's outer corridor, a circling boulevard of luxury. Pick up an indulgent gift, stop by a cafe, or enjoy our entertainment facilities. The Crescent is open between 10 am and 12 am every day.
- The Luna Eclipse is located around the starboard side of the Recreation Deck's circular corridor, and acts as the Pandora's main Bar/Lounge, or ten-forward. Enjoy our low-light atmosphere with comfy white lounges and grey marble tables,while facing a panoramic view of the space outside.
- Gifted, named after the legend of Pandora, is the ship's 24-hour fitness centre, bringing top of the range exercise equipment, lap pool, and dedicated trainers to help keep the crew in peak condition. More social and available than a holodeck program, the Gifted gym is pivotal for maintaining physical fitness during the long mission.
- Daycare Centre - For the many personnel and passengers who have kids too young for school, or both parents are serving on board the vessel requiring supervised care for their little ones. The Daycare is a space divided up into five rooms, compromising of a common room, infant's nursery, art room, music and dance room, and a large jungle-gym with varying play equipment, slides, soft climbing apparatus, and a foam pit for jumping into. It was a place of fun for the young, and sometimes young at heart.
At the bow of the ship is the Pandora's Education Centre (school for primary and secondary students), crew quarters for Service Staff, Training Rooms, Supply rooms, and holosuites for recreation purposes.